Saturday 14 January 2012

Violin

In case you are wondering I play the violin (or the fiddle). The violin (in case you didn't know) is an instrument with four strings which you press down at different lengths (or not at all) whilst swiping your bow over the strings to make a sound. I am currently studying for Grade 3 violin after doing my Grade 1, by the way I skipped Grade 2. In grade 1 I got pass with a merit and high marks :). I am in the junior and senior bands at my comprehensive school which I enjoy very much. In Junior and senior we are playing very good songs and I am very excited as in one of the songs in senior band I have a solo :O. I'm so excited and nervous because I've not quite got the hang of it yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.