Tuesday 10 January 2012

Harry Potter

The first thing you need to know about me is that I absolutely love Harry Potter, the Harry Potter books are the best things iv'e ever read and the films are some of the best iv'e ever watched. In case you didn't know the Harry Potter collection goes in the order followed: Philosophers stone, Chamber of secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire, Order of the phoenix, Half blood prince and Deathly Hallows (split into two parts for the films). J.K Rowling (in my opinion) is a legend as a writer and the new website pottermore that J.K Rowling described as a free gift to the watchers and readers is amazing, I have been let into the website early as I answered a question posted on pottermore correctly. When the website is fully open you should definitely sign up for it, (if you are a Harry Potter fan that is). I have read all of the Harry Potter books and watched all of the Harry Potter films, I think that Harry Potter is amazing and would recommend it to everyone. (even muggles :P).


                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.