Thursday 12 January 2012

Book review: The Search For Wondla

Recently I read a book called The Search For Wondla by Tony Diterlizi, I thoroughly enjoyed this book about a girl called Eva Nine who lives in an underground appartment with her robot mother Muthr, her underground base is put under threat and Eva Nine has to go up to the real world were she is to discover that there are no people, now on a strange alien planet, Eva Nine must find people, her only clue a piece of ceramic with the word Wondla on it. I thought that this book was very good and would recommend it to fantasy, mystery book lovers. I have decided that this book is in my top ten book list because of it's superb storyline mixed with Diterlizi's fantastic story telling abilities. The book is to be followed by a sequel called A hero for Wondla in Summer 2012 and eventually will become a trilagy. I think the trilogy has potential to become up there with Harry Potter and the Twilight series.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.