Wednesday 11 January 2012

Animation



In my spare time I like to do animation, animation is where in my case (stop frame animation) you set up your scene and your characters and take a picture, then you move your scene or character and take another picture, you keep doing this until you have several hundred pictures then play the pictures back and watch your characters move all across the screen. I have made several animations with a program called i can animate most of them are on youtube and are called Charlie's animation 1: A man dog and a baby, Charlie's animation 2: Am I a man or a mouse and Charlie's animation 3: Mystery box part 1. I love to make animations it is one of my many hobbies and since christmas when i got a light box two professional lights and backdrops and a camera stand it has really improved my animating abilities.

Charlie's animation 1: A man, dog and a baby
Charlie's animation 2: Am I a man or a mouse?
Charlie's animation 3: Mystery box part 1

P.S this isn't mine I just thought it looked cool!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.